- High Potency Vitamins and minerals
- 75 Ingredients in 4 performance blends
- 1 gram of free form amino acids
- 25 essential vitamins and minerals
Who Are They For?
Opti – Men Recommended Dosage
- Free Form Amino Acid Blend 1 g: Contains 8 types of amino acids, Arginine and Glutamine includes BCAA’s
- Viri-Blend, 50mg: Another excellent blend of 8 concentrates deriving from both the marine and botanical life
- Phyto-Blend: A concentrate made of over 20 fruits and vegetables.
- Enzy-Blend: Made of 4 different digestive enzymes. The specific names were not mentioned.
- Increases muscle protein synthesis.
- Reduces body fat and raises testosterone levels, studies have shown up to a 20% increase in testosterone in men after taking vitamin D supplements.
- Will help increase your strength, coupled with a strength training routine, studies have shown an increase in explosive power.
- Helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Calcium helps muscle contraction and phosphorus is needed for the synthesis of ATP.
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) 200 IU – 667%
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 75mcg – 94%
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 75mg – 5000%
- Riboflavin – 75mg – 4412%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 75mg – 375%
- Folic Acid – 600mcg – 150%
- Biotin – 300mcg – 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 75mg – 750%
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate dihydrate) 50 mg – 5%
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 150mcg – 100%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide, asperate) 80mg 20%
- Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 15mg – 100%
- Copper (as Copper sulphate) 2mg – 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate) 2mg – 100 %
- Chromium (as Chromium GTF) 120mcg – 100%
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum A.A chelate) 80mcg 107%