Belly fat is the most difficult to lose. You may have noticed that those few pesky pounds of extra belly fat have made it harder to zip up your jeans, and it won’t go away despite your best efforts. A greater amount of fat cells in your belly don’t respond to lipolysis as quickly as other fat cells. So even after days of sweating in the gym, you still can’t see any change in your waistline.
Our advice is to not worry about this anymore because we have a secret solution just for you. Vibration Plate Exercises For Belly Fat!
Yes, these exercises directly target the fat cells in your stomach and waistline. And has yielded great results for people with belly fat.
Belly Fat Increases The Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Your chance of developing health issues, including type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol, is increased by the stubborn fat’s location, especially close to important organs. Therefore, you should make healthy life choices to eliminate the threats caused by stomach fat.
There are several fitness plans and strategies for losing weight on the internet. However, vibration plate workouts claim to support muscular growth and fat removal.
Let’s have a look at the advantages and uses of vibration plates.
What are Vibration Plate Exercises?
A vibration plate, sometimes called a body vibration machine, serves as the platform for these workouts. This device looks like similar to a scale and when you step on it, it sends out vibrations at up to 100 pulses per minute, shaking your whole body and focusing mainly on the abdominal region.
Some vibration plate machines provide stability and support via frames and grips, while others may be operated by a remote control device to allow for varying vibration speeds. You can find this equipment at most fitness centers, and they don’t cost a fortune to buy.
Related: Best Vibration Machines (under $199)
What Are The Benefits of Doing Vibration Plate Exercises?
Increasing strength and developing toned muscles are the primary benefits of using a vibration plate. When exercising on a vibration plate, the muscles are forced to work far more intensely than they would during a standard workout. Any workout performed on the machine will cause your muscles to operate at a high intensity due to the high frequency of vibrations.
- One of the most astounding benefits of a vibration plate is its effect on bone density and the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Using vibration plates as a kind of physical exercise has been shown in several scientific studies to aid in bone maintenance and growth by stimulating the buildup of minerals.
- Vibration plate workouts are an excellent way to boost your metabolism for fat loss, both during and after your workout. You’ll burn more calories doing this than you would during any other kind of exercise, making it an ideal means of losing weight.
- Regular usage of vibration plates may help you become more agile and coordinated for various outdoor activities. These workouts considerably improve the endurance and speed of muscle recovery.
5 Vibration Plate Exercises For Belly Fat
You can do a wide variety of exercises on a vibration plate, but we’ve narrowed it down to 5 that we think will be the most beneficial for you, as they’ll work up all the major muscle groups and help you shed pounds more quickly.
1. Body Squats
The squat is a versatile exercise that can be done as a warmup or as part of a routine. Your lower body will be the focus of this workout. Here’s the correct way to execute an action:
1. Place your feet shoulder-width apart while you stand on the vibrating platform.
2. Keep your spine neutral and flex at the hips to lower yourself into a parallel squat position while holding your hands tightly in front of your chest.
3. Put a thrust through your heels to go back to where you were.
4. Do three sets of 12 repetitions.
Push-ups are a compound exercise that engages all of the muscles in your body. However, this exercise will primarily work your upper body.
1. Lie on the vibration machine with your hands in the top push-up position, then lower your head and body to the plate. Your feet should be together and in line behind you.
2. Lower yourself until your nose is about 2 inches away from the plate
3. Push back to starting position.
4. Repetition 3 x 10
3. Isometric Body Weight Squats
The isometric squat can increase muscle endurance and support your dynamic exercises, making it a great addition to any exercise program. Your lower body will be worked during this exercise.
1. Step onto the vibrating device with your feet as wide and slightly outward-pointing as you can.
2. To descend into a parallel squat stance, keep your spine neutral, clasp your hands in front of your chest, and hinge at the hips.
3. For 30 seconds, maintain this posture. It’s one rep
4. Perform 5 to 8 times.
The plank is a core strengthening exercise that requires holding a position resembling a push-up for as long as you can. Your upper body will benefit from this exercise.
1. Put your elbows on the vibration machine and your legs together behind you. Lie down in the plank posture. Prevent your hips from rising into the air by keeping your body in a straight line.
2. Elevate your elbows while contracting your abdominal muscles.
3. For 30 seconds, hold.
4. Perform three sets of 30 seconds each.
5. Diamond Push-Ups
Your upper body will benefit from this exercise. An advanced version of the standard push-up is the diamond push-up, also referred to as the triangle push-up.
1. Start by forming a diamond or triangle formation beneath your chest by placing your hands too closely together (on the vibration plate).
2. Your feet should be positioned straight out in front of you and close together.
3. Lower yourself until your nose is roughly two inches away from the plate from the starting position.
4. Do three sets of 10–12 repetitions by pushing back to the starting position.
How Does Vibration Plate Exercise Help You Lose Weight?
There are several well-known health benefits to using vibration plates. Your body will see significant benefits after a few weeks of daily workouts on a vibration plate for 15 to 20 minutes. These benefits include a rise in bone density, aid in lymphatic drainage, improved blood circulation, and stimulation of your body’s essential muscle contractions. One of the benefits of the whole-body vibrating machine is the acceleration of weight loss.
Obesity has emerged as one of the most pressing health concerns of the 21st century. The increasing rapidity of modern life, the decline in physical exercise, and the prevalence of unhealthy eating habits are all contributing factors. Fortunately, not everything is lost; we still have a fighting shot due to scientists’ efforts and technological advances.
The vibration plate is a relatively new weapon in the fight against obesity, and early findings look promising. The good news for the future is that fitness equipment has been essential in many people’s weight loss over the past decade.
The vibration plate is one of those tools that will help you get to your goal as soon as possible if done correctly and consistently.
Remember! The secret to losing weight successfully is to reduce your body’s fat-storing muscles by small, manageable amounts. To get these outcomes, continuously use vibration machines.
Vibration Plate Exercises FAQs
Do Vibration Plates Really Help Lose Belly Fat?
Yes, using a vibration plate for the workout is the best way to reduce belly fat. To lose weight, you shouldn’t, however, rely just on these exercises. To observe any kind of noticeable weight loss, you should mix up your workout with different sorts of activities.
How Many Times a Day Can I Use a Vibration Plate?
Work your way up to daily usage of a vibration plate, starting with 10 minutes. You can raise your frequency to 2–3 times per day for weight loss once your body has gotten used to the special vibrations of plate training. Allow your muscles to heal between workouts by spacing out your sessions by several hours.
How Long Does It Take To See Results Using a Vibration Plate?
This differs from person to person. The time it takes to observe effects from a vibration plate will vary. However, while using vibration plates for exercise in the manner suggested in this article, you should experience weekly weight reduction of between 1 and 2 pounds (0.45 and 0.90 kg) of body fat.